Tuesday, April 14, 2015

my one year mark

It's been about a year since I graduated from college, I just did my own taxes for the first time ever (ok, yeah my dad was on the phone for moral support), tomorrow I will have officially been at my "big girl job" for 6 months, and honestly I am still the most clueless human on the planet. I'm pretty sure I've been in at the very least a mild panic ever since about 3 weeks before I graduated, so if you have your cap and gown ready to go and you haven't turned into a future terrified creature who just wants to crawl in a hole and hide from all responsibility, congratulations, I am honestly so very proud of you.

To celebrate that I've been an "adult" for a year now, I did what all responsible adults do and dyed my hair green (but, just the ends of it cause I'm too scared to bleach all my hair). My boss never commented on it so he never noticed, he doesn't care, or he didn't have the heart to tell me that it isn't totally appropriate to show up at your big girl job with green hair. I'm just gunna roll with it and not worry.



I've been gearing myself up for a lot of changes recently and adding a little green to my hair wasn't even part of that. Let's be honest, I am not one of those girls that feels dramatic and changes up her hair. I've basically had the same haircut (aside from a brief adventure into fringe land) for almost my whole life now. But I am *fingers crossed that I can actually find a place* moving to Salt Lake at the end of the month and that has got me feeling all kinds of adult and nervous. If you know of an open place for me to live in Salt Lake please let me know, or if you live in Salt Lake, please prepare to be my friend because I am not going to have any.

(hi this is the best I could do at a image slideshow. please help me if you know how to make this more beautiful?)

Here's to making the rest of my time in Provo worth it, and to drinking all of the dc lav limes (diet coke with lavender and lime from Sodalicious, obviously), and to actually finding housing so that I don't tell everyone I'm leaving and end up just staying here at Bromont in good ole' P-Town for forever!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

UA-47216223-1