Tuesday, August 12, 2014

my wildflowers

I'm just so blessed to be friends with the type of people who are sitting around hanging out on a rainy evening and then say, "Let's go pick wildflowers up in the mountains." Ummm, yes. always yes to picking wildflowers in the rain. And not only did the wet, flowered mountains smell amazing, the hanging clouds and the gorgeous light were a picture taking dream. (first and fourth shot by me, second and third shot by Austin Terry)


You can try and tell me you don't think this looks cool, but I wouldn't believe you.


I'd say I want to spend every day for the rest of my life romping through fields of wildflowers, but then I'm afraid it would take some of the magic out of it.


What is this a Lord of the Rings set or something?? Geez the clouds shouldn't be allowed to look this good.


Thank you mountains for bringing me such endless joy this summer as I've been trying to gain a little perspective on life and figure things out for myself.Whenever I need to feel a little rejuvenated, I am so grateful to be surrounded by such beauty. As easy as my summer has seemed (and yeah I'll admit I can't complain too much), that doesn't mean everything in every aspect of my life has been going perfectly, and sometimes breathing the air in the mountains is just a little easier than anywhere else. 

peace. love. and wildflowers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

UA-47216223-1