Sunday, June 1, 2014

my day at the zoo

What better way to spend a Saturday than at the zoo romping around with friends? As a zoo lover, I can't believe it has taken me four years of living in Utah to make my way up to the Hogle Zoo in Salt Lake.

 I think I'm about the same size as a gorilla. Is that a good thing or a bad thing?

There was supposed to be an elephant in the back of this, but you just never know what you're going to get when you hand your camera to someone to snap a pic for you. 


 I realized when I was going through my pictures that I otter of taken a few pictures with real animals not just fake ones, but I would be lion if I told you that I didn't love taking pictures with the fakies...

No day at the zoo is complete without ice cream cones.

Hogle Zoo, you were quite small and I was really mad that the otters weren't out and that the foxes were sleeping, but I still had a wonderful day and I am always satisfied by adorable animals. 

peace. love. and animals. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

UA-47216223-1