Wednesday, May 28, 2014

my dreams

Last Tuesday, my friend Katie and I went to an exhibit up in Salt Lake called The Dreamathon. It was put on by a few of my friends and a company that they started called The Dream Press, and I have been real excited to see it ever since hearing about it from them. They brought local artists into an abandoned high school and transformed an empty building into a work of art.






Katie and I may or may not have intentionally worn matching outfits for the occasion, but that's not the only reason we had a blast. I loved seeing all of the funky, cool, and interesting creations that they made in this school. A tribute to dreaming and following your dreams is exactly what this pool bum who is trying to figure out what she is going to be doing with her life needed. 

Ok, I guess I should go figure out what my dreams are so I can chase them.

peace. love. and dreams.

p.s. If you are in Utah they will be reopening the exhibit at Granite High School in Salt Lake City on Friday and Saturday from 10:00 am to 10:00 pm.

No comments:

Post a Comment

UA-47216223-1