Monday, May 19, 2014

my positive energy

I've talked before on my blog about positive and negative energies, how I think that they effect us, and how I believe that we control how much positive and negative energy we allow into our lives. But, something that I have been coming to accept recently, ok always/my entire life, is that I can't control everything, and I really wish I could. I am very controlling, and if I could control every minute detail of my life, I would be so down with that. But, I can't. I can't control what the people around me do, or how they feel about me, or what choices they make. I can't control everything that happens throughout my day, and I can't always control when things don't go the way that I want them to. This is something that is sometimes HARD for me to accept. So pretty much what I am saying is that no matter what I do there is going to be negative energy in my life, and I can't stop that from happening as much as I want to sometimes. What I do always have control over is the positive energy in my life.

I'm kind of caught in a weird position right now where I have no idea where my life is headed. As one of my friends described it, my life is one huge question mark right now. I don't know when or where I am going to find a job, and let's be honest I don't even really know how to find the right job or how I want to be spending the next few years of my life (and yes, as a controlling person, this is driving me crazy). So even though right now I can't control the negative energy in my life, I can control the positive energy, and my goal recently has been to infuse my life with as much positive energy as possible. This has led me to make trips to the temple, go on hiking excursions, find a yoga studio, bake lots of yummy treats (dear roommates, I'm sorry that I'm trying fatten you up), and lots of other things that just make me mentally, physically, spiritually healthy and happy.

Below are a few pics from some adventures I have taken to Antelope Island and up Provo Canyon...





My life recently has been all about finding balance. I know that I am never going to have everything figured out. I accepted a long time ago that that is a complete myth and nobody has their life figured out no matter how much it seems like anyone has their shiz together. But, even if everything is confusing, and I have no idea what I am doing, at least I'm trying my best to fill my life with positive energy so that maybe I can be a positive energy in other people's lives too.

peace. love. and energy


No comments:

Post a Comment

UA-47216223-1