Thursday, March 13, 2014

my saturday shoot

Last Saturday Chelsea and I were sitting on her bed, completely ignoring our homework, and feeling super bored. Since it was so perfect outside, we decided to go for a little mini adventure and go exploring up the canyon. We drove up a little ways, parked the car, and started wandering. But, let's be honest, it mostly turned into a photo shoot. I've been really wanting to start playing with my new camera, and I have so so so much to learn, but I figure the more I mess with it the better I'll get. Right? Or some kind soul could just teach me (yeah? anyone?).

I love when candid shots actually turn out.

Snow capped mountains against blue skies are quite possibly one of my absolute favorite things in the world. I am in love every time I see them, which luckily is quite often when you live in Utah.

Oh hello. My roommate is perfect. Get at her boyz.

Can't stop the sass.


Chilly air and sunshine. This was a good day. A real good day. Even if I didn't get as much done as I needed I survived the week, so I guess that's what really counts.

peace. love. and a tad bit of spontaneity.


No comments:

Post a Comment

UA-47216223-1