Sunday, May 5, 2013

my first editing job

I am employed! I got a job this week as a researching and editing assistant and I am pretty excited about it. It should work well with my school/fun schedule since I work about 20 hours a week and set my own hours. So, pretty much I work whenever I want, but if I don't have time I can cut back for the week, or if I decided to go home for a little bit to visit my darling nephew and soon to be nephew than I can keep working from home.

But...this also means that I am now pretty much a full time Provo resident. Yup. I am pretty sure this means I am staying Spring and at least most of Summer. I haven't talked to the professor I'm working with yet to work out the logistics, but I am guessing that I will need to be in Provo for at least parts of Summer. Oh well, hit me up at King Henry ya'll. 

Here are my new roomies. I went 100% random and I am trying really hard to be a social person (harder for me than you might think. haha. 


#firstsunday

peace. love. and employment.



No comments:

Post a Comment

UA-47216223-1