Monday, April 22, 2013

my very own website

In the midst of finals, I really have no thoughts other than what I have been studying. So, like last week, I am going to share another one of my final projects. This is my final project for my Internet Publishing class. I took this class to start stepping myself into the world of internet publishing and editing and never knew how much I would love it. Yes, I have solidified my title as a nerd by saying that I enjoy coding and writing websites, deal with it. For our last project we had to think-up, code, and design our own website. I went more practical than creative and built a site to act as an online portfolio for my editing. My site is very far from being perfect, but I will brag a little and tell you that my teacher did say that my website was "brilliant in its simplicity and design." He also presented it to the whole class, so I mean feel free to be impressed with me. But, actually my site still needs so much work, but I am proud of the effort that I put into it. So, to prove whatever skill I have in HTML, CSS, and JavaScript (very limited skill really...) follow this link to see my online portfolio...http://nongrat.us/chum/250/2013.01/students/cronquist.danielle/final_project/website.html


This internet publishing class has gotten me thinking a lot about redesigning the blog...but you're going to have wait a few months till I'm done with school for that. 

peace. love. and websites

No comments:

Post a Comment

UA-47216223-1